The VIRTUAL Annual
Administrative Professionals Course
With APC Certification
"This was the first virtual training I've had the chance to participate in, and even with Zoom fatigue, I was never uninterested in the content. It was extremely relevant and engaging. I can only imagine how much more I would get out of it, had it been in person"
-- MIRANDA BEADLE, UNITED INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES
Scroll Down To Register
The Virtual Course will be offered over three consecutive days, with the daily meetings running five hours with normal breaks.
Day One - May 15th
Day Two - May 16th
Day Three - May 17th
*Please note: the deadline to receive materials in the mail before the start date is ten days prior.
Comprehensive Courseware Package
You will receive all the course materials in advance by mail (not pdf copies) as well as your Certificate of Achievement, APC Certification and 2.2 CEUs.
The virtual seminar will include everything covered in the in-person workshop. It will be live on ZOOM so participants can fully participate and engage with the faculty and other participants. There will also be clips from in-person sessions where appropriate.
The fee for the in-person version of this course is $ 2,895.00, but while space is available, the cost of the virtual seminar is just $1,295.00. The virtual session covers everything covered in the live version and is taught by the same faculty.
This will be a great event, with participants attending from all across the United States, Canada and Western Europe.
Please download the Annual APC Certification Brochure by clicking here: Brochure.
As an administrative professional, much is expected of you today. Good organization, management, and people skills are no longer an option -- they are an imperative. At this comprehensive program, you will participate in a significant learning experience with others who share the same responsibilities and face the same challenges.
Today's executive or administrative assistant must be a strategist, a coach, a diplomat and a politician!
At this powerful training event, you will discover the strengths and weaknesses of your individual behavioural style. You will substantially improve your ability to influence others, manage conflict and resolve team conflicts using emotionally intelligent approaches. You will also learn how to control better your time and reactions to events outside of your control. By developing the new organizational skills, you will get the best results in the least amount of time, juggle priorities and adjust to shifting demands with grace and clarity, thereby increasing harmony and a sense of accomplishment.
In short, you will learn to manage people, resources, and self!
P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard for excellence in Administrative and Executive Assistant training for fifty years. It is where administrative professionals come to learn, network, and engage with leaders in the field. No other seminar or event provides the comprehensive, high-quality program that the Annual Administrative Professionals Course does.
What To Expect
- ENHANCE INFLUENCE: Get greater results with people - even when you are not in charge
- Cope with difficult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment.
- Identify your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your EQ.
- Communicate your ideas persuasively to your boss, influence your colleagues to support your proposals and convince your team to “buy in.”
- Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness – the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people’s priorities
- Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
- Become a true partner with your manager
Make the Case to Attend!
CLICK BELOW TO Download PDF Presentation and Sample Letter
*IMPORTANT: If you are tax-exempt, click here to register.
Please Note: Graduates of this program satisfy the course requirements for the Administrative Professional Certification (APC) offered through the College of Administrative Professionals.