The most frustrating limitations placed upon you as an administrative professional have little to do with your technical abilities; rather, the most trying aspects of your work often involve dealing with people. To be really effective in dealing with others, you must perfect your ability to:
- Exert Influence in the absence of direct authority
- BEHAVIOURAL FLUENCY: Discover how this new
breakthrough can vastly improve the quality of your communication in both your professional and your personal relationships
- Deal more successfully with di cult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment
- CREATING INFLUENCE: Getting greater results with people - when you are not in charge
- Become a true partner with your manager
- Analyze your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your emotional intelligence
- Identify your workplace’s emotional culture
- Discover your unique behavioural style
- Learn the five key influence strategies for turning resistance into an agreement
- Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
- Build an administrative professionals team and elevate the value of your work
- Building your personal brand: Showcasing the best you!
- How to position yourself as an influential leader
- Get more people to like you!
- Achieve greater team synergy and effectiveness
- Win cooperation and trust, energizing juniors to excel
- Cope with different and sometimes difficult people
- Deal with interpersonal problems that threaten team cohesiveness
- Select motivators based on individual needs
Success and satisfaction in your present and future responsibilities are dependent on a number of self-management skills. By improving your abilities at strategic execution – managing projects, priorities and deadlines, while deflecting job-related stress, improving your emotional intelligence and developing your memory and concentration, you will gain a deeper sense of accomplishment and fulfillment. At the 51st Annual Administrative Professionals Course: The Influential Assistant, you will learn how to:
- Manage multiple objectives, projects and conflicting priorities
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness – the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people’s priorities
- Develop self-awareness - your style, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify and overcome irrational beliefs that might be holding you back
- Understand the laws of influence - effectively persuading others
Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
Learn how to deliver speeches and presentations without the need for notes
- Learn how to deliver speeches and presentations without the need for notes.
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Lose your fear of “Kineahora” and improve your self-esteem
What we can learn from Adams, Monroe, Prinze and Prior
Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
Develop easy-to-implement proactive strategies to better predict, plan, and prepare for the future and avoid problems along the way
Increase your long-term professional value with NEW skills, tools and strategies!!
Make the Case to Attend!
CLICK BELOW TO Download PDF Presentation and Sample Letter
DOWNLOAD PDF PRESENTATION