The 50th Annual
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
As an administrative professional, much is expected of you today. Good organization, management, and people skills are no longer an option -- they are imperative. At this comprehensive program, you will participate in a significant learning experience with others who share the same responsibilities and face the same challenges.
Today's executive or administrative assistant must be a strategist, a coach, a diplomat and a politician!
You will substantially improve your ability to influence others, manage relationships and resolve team conflicts using emotionally intelligent approaches. You will also learn how to control yourself better - your time and your reactions to events outside of your control. By developing the new organizational skills, you will get the best results in the least amount of time, juggle priorities and adjust to shifting demands with grace and clarity, thereby increasing harmony and a sense of accomplishment.
In short, you will learn to manage people, resources, and self!
We have again chosen two of Canada's finest hotels to host The Annual Administrative Professional Course - Situated amongst the peaks of the Rockies, the Fairmont Banff Springs stands as a world-renowned symbol of legendary Canadian hospitality. The “Castle in the Rockies” blend of opulence and seclusion has been an emblem of mountain majesty for more than a hundred years. The perfect place to relax, to unwind and to learn. The Marriott On-The-Falls is situated on the brink of Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side, the closest hotel to the Falls, the Marriott offers breathtaking views, outstanding service and a host of amenities. There is so much to do in the Niagara Region and
the weather in June is spectacular!
P.A. Douglas has set the gold standard for excellence in Administrative and Executive Assistant training for fifty years. It is where administrative professionals come to learn, network, and engage with leaders in the field. No other seminar or event provides the comprehensive, high-quality program that The 50th Annual APC Certification Administrative Professionals Course does.
This will be a great event, with participants attending from all across the United States, Canada and Western Europe.
What To Expect
- ENHANCE INFLUENCE: Get greater results with people - even when you are not in charge
- Cope with difficult co-workers and others who create stress in your environment.
- Identify your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses and develop specific strategies for enhancing your EQ.
- Communicate your ideas persuasively to your boss, influence your colleagues to support your proposals and convince your team to “buy in.”
- Receive numerous tips for successfully working with others as part of a team
- Learn to handle the three types of events that erode your effectiveness – the unimportant task, the unanticipated task and other people’s priorities
- Solve project issues quickly and come in on time – every time!
- Develop strategies for preventing, reducing, and managing stress
- Remarkably improve your ability to remember names and faces
- Become a true partner with your manager
SEEKING PERMISSION TO ATTEND
DOWNLOAD "HOW TO CONVINCE YOUR BOSS TO SEND YOU "
DOWNLOAD POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
*TAX EXEMPT: If you are tax-exempt, click here to register.
PLEASE NOTE: The May Banff session of the 50th Annual Administrative Professionals Course was fully subscribed. We have just obtained ten additional rooms at the Fairmont Banff Springs; however, five are already gone. If you wish to attend in May, please register ASAP, as our room list is due next week and we cannot hold space.
50TH ANNUAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL COURSE
Hilton Niagara Fallsview
Course held at:
Marriott on the Falls-
Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA
THE 50th ANNUAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL COURSE
The Fairmont Banff Springs
The 50th Annual Administrative Professional Course
The Westin Mont-Tremblant