IMPROMPTU: Avoiding panic and communicating with confidence, poise and clarity - off the cuff.
A 70-Minute Webinar
Public speaking doesn’t always involve standing in front of a large audience with Powerpoint slides and a prepared and practiced script
Most of the speaking we do is unscripted, immediate and often even a bit raw - when your boss asks for your opinion in a heated meeting, being asked to give a toast at a family celebration, filling in for a late speaker, being interviewed by a reporter, introducing a new hire or being asked to say a few words at a colleague’s
A Sample of What You will Learn:
- Making an excellent first impression when being introduced in a group setting
- Proven mnemonic techniques for confidently speaking without notes
- Tips for giving an impromptu speech when you have zero prep time
- Staying in control of your message, the one thing you must avoid
Keeping your cool when responding to hard questions, emotionally sensitive
situations or public criticism - tactics you need to know
PRES, FAT and other impromptu template you need to know
- Overcoming nervousness and anxiety when speaking extemporaneously
Every manager, executive or administrative professional can benefit from this powerful webinar, personally conducted by Dr. Paul Douglas, author of Memory for Management.
*IMPORTANT: If you are tax exempt, click here to register.
|If you are in the United States click here|
June 22nd, 2021 - 11:30 am Eastern, 9:30 am Mountain, 8:30 am Pacific
THE LIVE WEBINAR
At this comprehensive webinar, you will develop your impromptu speaking skills, thereby avoiding panic and anxiety by learning how to communicate with confidence, poise and clarity - off the cuff.