IMPROMPTU: Avoiding panic and communicating with confidence, poise and clarity - off the cuff.
A Three-hour Virtual Seminar - June 21st, 2022
Public speaking doesn’t always involve standing in front of a large audience with Powerpoint slides and a prepared and practiced script.
Most of the speaking we do is unscripted, immediate and often even a bit raw - when your boss asks for your opinion in a heated meeting, being asked to give a toast at a family celebration, filling in for a late speaker, being interviewed by a reporter, introducing a new hire or being asked to say a few words at a colleague’s
A Sample of What You Will Learn:
- Making an excellent first impression when being introduced in a group setting
- Proven mnemonic techniques for confidently speaking without notes
- Tips for giving an impromptu speech when you have zero prep time
- Staying in control of your message is the one thing you must maintain
Keeping your cool when responding to hard questions, emotionally sensitive
situations or public criticism - tactics you need to know
Pres, FAT and other impromptu templates you need to know
- Overcoming nervousness and anxiety when speaking extemporaneously
Every manager, executive or professional can benefit from this powerful three-hour virtual seminar, personally conducted by Dr. Paul Douglas, author of Memory for Management.
IMPROMPTU SPEAKING: - June 21st, 2022
** Live Version - June 21st, 2022- 11:30 am Eastern, 9:30 am Mountain, 8:30 am Pacific**